David Jiménez English report

 David Jiménez

 

This semester we didn´t have the time to watch that many topics, but the first one we saw was:



1.     Narrative tenses

·       Past Simple

Subject + V. in the simple past

 

·      Past continuous

Subject + had + V. ing

 


·      Past perfect

Subject + had + V. in past participle

 

·      Past perfect continuous

Subject + had + V. ing

 

After practicing that topic for a while, with activities in the book, we started watching:

                  2.  1st conditional vs 2nd conditional

·      1st

Possible future situations we are sure will happen.

If I do…, I will. (We can use might, can, must, should).


If it rains, I will stay at home.

 

·      2nd

Unlikely or impossible situations in the present or future.

If I + Past simple + Would/wouldn’t + infinitive verb

 

I would have a cat if I had a garden.

 

We saw some extra topics after the conditionals, but those two are the ones that better sticked to me. I liked the teaching method of our new teacher and I hope that she can gives us classes next semester, I think that in the short time that she was with us, I learned more than with other teachers for a whole semester.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Literature fair

Mareli de León English report

Yareli Moreno English report