Diego Sánchez English report

 Diego Sánchez

 

     This semester was pretty good for me. Even with all the changes of teachers and other stuff, it was good. Now talking about the English class, I was a bit anxious getting to know the new teacher because I didn’t know how she would teach or if she would be strict, but she is nothing like that. In the first class, she told us that she always likes to play a game at the start of the class, one time we played jeopardy, then hanged-man, etcetera. 

 

     Going into all the topics that we saw, first was narrative tenses. Basically, it is about the four narrative tenses that exist: past simple, past continuous, past perfect, and past perfect continuous, its structures are the following:

 

Past simple:


s
ubject + verb in the simple past.

 

Past continuous:

subject + verb in past + verb ing 

 

Past perfect:

subject + had + verb in the past participle

 

Past perfect continuous:

subject + had + verb ing

 


     After studying that topic for a while and practicing it with some exercises on the book, we did a Kahoot, which is something that I really enjoyed. I think that doing Kahoots after studying a topic for some time, makes me memorize the structures and names better than just doing basic exercises, definitely I hope that we can make more activities like that one because it’s kind of off the daily routine of activities that we always do, I hope other teachers start applying this types of dynamics to their classes because they really help me process the information way easier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Literature fair

Mareli de León English report

Yareli Moreno English report