Richard Pazos English report

 Richard Pazos

 

     This third semester was full of surprises, but in general, I don´t think I liked it. Many changes happened and I don´t like change. But it is true that I had good moments with my friends. 

 

      Now talking about the English class, we didn’t have time to learn that many topics, but we did learn some. The first topic that we saw was the narrative tenses. We saw the different tenses and the structure of each one.

 

Past Simple

Structure: subject + v. in simple past

 

Past Perfect

Structure: subject + had v. in past participle

 

The Past Continuous 

Structure: subject + had + v. ing

 

Past Perfect Continuous

Structure: subject + had + v. ing

 

      

     We also saw some examples, for the past simple: I visited Japan. For past perfect: I had visited Japan before. For the past continuous: He had been running. And for the past perfect continuous: I was living in Japan.

     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Literature fair

Mareli de León English report

Yareli Moreno English report